02 03 Stop Loving Everything: Only the Cruelest Mother Would Force Her Daughter to Marry a 17-year-old Boy 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Only the Cruelest Mother Would Force Her Daughter to Marry a 17-year-old Boy

34
"Levi? Can you please hold the baby while I pump? I have to take Trig to the doctor."
"Levi?"
"Levi?"
"Levi!"

"Huh?"

"I have to pump. Please hold your [son/daughter]?"

"What did I tell you, Bristol?"

"What?"

"Never ... interrupt ... me ... during ... Grand Theft Auto 3! Oh, and by the way, my friends are all staying over tonight and probably for a week for the skateboarding festival. Hope that's okay. And then I'm going to Daytona for a week. And can you order me and my new girlfriend here a pizza? This game gets us hungry. Plus - your mom called. She says stay married or you're cut off. I thought I told you not to give her my cell."

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38